This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ThinSlicedChicken #CollectiveBias
Honey Garlic Chicken – a quick and easy chicken dinner covered in a sweet and salty 4-ingredient honey garlic sauce!
I don’t know about you guys, but I feel like I almost always forget to prep all my ingredients for cooking. Whether that means forgetting to leave my cream cheese or butter out to soften at room temperature, or taking any meat out of the freezer to defrost, I don’t know what it is, but I can almost never remember! Which kind of sucks, seeing as how it’s pretty much necessary 90% of the time!
That’s where these Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (product of USA), come in reallllll handy!! They’re specifically designed to be cooked straight from frozen; no defrosting necessary! They have freshness sealed in and are individually frozen which means you can cook as few or as many at a time as you want!
Not to mention, the honey garlic sauce that they’re doused in only has 4 ingredients total (!!!) and takes no more than a couple minutes to make from start to finish! I mean, can it get any easier?
These chicken breasts are special, and an obviously great choice for fast and easy family dinners. They’re all natural, have no added hormones or steroids, each contain 21 grams of protein (huzzah!), and take less than 30 minutes to cook.
I found mine at the frozen chicken section at my local Walmart. Peek down below!
The sauce is bursting with flavor and I decided to add some Furikake seasoning (those little sesame seeds and tiny bits of green seaweed you see on top) to complement the chicken. You can definitely stick to regular ol’ sesame seeds, but if you have some Furikake on hand, I think the bits of seaweed taste unbelievable with the soy sauce in the honey garlic!
The longer you cook this honey garlic sauce, the stickier and thicker it becomes. It’s really good and the flavor payoff is intense! So so good.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3-4 Tyson® Individually Frozen Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup light sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1½ tablespoons garlic, minced
- (optional) Furikake seasoning or sesame seeds
- Pour the vegetable oil into a large pan over medium high heat.
- Gently place 3-4 chicken breasts into the pan and cover. Cook for 5 minutes on each side. Drain the excess water.
- In a small saucepan over low to medium heat, combine the soy sauce, honey, ketchup, and minced garlic. Stir until a sauce forms, it should take a couple minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the pan with the chicken and let the chicken continue cooking for 10 more minutes. Once the chicken reaches 165 degrees F in the middle, take it off the heat and serve. Top with sesame seeds or Furikake seasoning. Enjoy!!