Easy Cheesy Stuffed Biscuits – buttery readymade biscuit dough is stuffed with three gooey cheeses and brushed with a garlic butter sauce!
Hopefully, you all had a marvelous Memorial Day! In hindsight, this recipe would’ve been great to post last week so y’all could’ve made it as a quick & easy appetizer over the weekend! Darn, oh well. These easy cheesy stuffed biscuits still make a great snack or appetizer for any weeknight dinner!
There are few things in this world that taste better than cheese + bread, right? Those delicious carbs make my day.
I chose to stuff 3 of my favorite cheeses in these biscuits; mozzarella, extra sharp cheddar cheese, and Gruyere. Pick and choose your 3 favorite to use!
For an extra burst of flavor, I made a parmesan garlic butter sauce and drizzled/spread it over all the biscuits before baking. The additional grated parmesan cheese on the outside of each biscuit technically makes these four-cheese biscuits! The more cheese, the better!
- 1 (12 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ½ cup gouda, gruyère, or parmesan (or your favorite type of cheese!)
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder and parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half and form a slight dent in the middle with your finger. Place 1 of each cheese cube in the dent. Wrap the remaining biscuit dough around the cheese and roll into a ball.
- Roll or brush each ball with the melted butter mixture.
- Place each biscuit side by side on the baking sheet, the seam side down.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!!